CEN Logo Chinese Translation

American Degree Programs

If you need to find a matching American university or high school to apply to, or if your school is looking for an American university or school to partner with in order to establish an international program such as the 2+2, 3+1, 4+0, 4+1 models, you have come to the right place, as within our network, there is a broad pool of universities and schools that you can choose from. For more information, please contact internationalprograms@ChinaEducation.net.